With the Spring 2013 semester starting in about a week, I decided that now is a good time to wrap up the development of SuperBAD. Six simple demos have been created:
For the next week, I’ll focus on polishing the code before I release it. I need to make sure that the syntax, variable names, and everything else is consistent. In addition, I need to cite all of my sources for everything in the code.
Due to time constraints, I was not able to achieve my goal of implementing a system that would allow the user to view the source code in the app. Perhaps in the distant future, I can do something of the sort, but I currently have no intentions of working on the app during the semester.
Also, I decided not to publish the app on the Google Play store. There are a few strong reasons for this:
Nonetheless, the app
and source code will be published here so that anyone with a web-connected Android device can download and install it.
I expect to have all of this finished and published within the next week, before school starts.